*Todd Durkin Enterprises/ Fitness Quest 10 are not currently hiring, however we are always accepting applications from World Class candidates. Below are job descriptions for those positions and how to apply.
Fitness Quest 10 | Sports Massage Therapist/Body-worker in World-Class Training & Performance Facility
We are growing again!!! Fitness Quest 10, a highly acclaimed health & human performance center located in Scripps Ranch, San Diego, CA, is looking for a highly motivated, professional, passionate, and skilled Sports Massage Therapist/bodyworker (HHP or NCMTB) for immediate hire. A degree in a health related field is an asset, but not mandatory with massage techniques incorporating flexibility and deep tissue. National level certification by NCTMB or HHP required and 3 years experience recommended.
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic, responsible, and have great communication skills. This person should possess the desire to work amongst a team of other successful massage therapists and personal trainers. It is imperative the individual can perform therapeutic massage, deep tissue, flexibility, sports massage, and be open to learn new types of structural bodywork in a positive, sports-performance related environment. The candidate must have a passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and continually updating their skills. The clientele would range from people in pain, people looking to improve athletic performance, professional athletes, as well as everyday people looking to reduce stress and enjoy the benefits of massage therapy.
This position is 20-30 hours per week and includes 1 weekend day per week. We are looking for someone with drive and passion and who wants to be busy. Competitive wages/benefits package. You should have 3+ years experience in the massage therapy field to apply.
If interested, email cover letter and resume to Julie Wilcox, GM, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
fitness Quest 10 | Dynamic performance coach & personal trainer
Todd Durkin’s renowned performance gym, Fitness Quest 10 San Diego, CA, is growing again. It’s summer time and we have a record-setting number of kids in for our camps, athletes in for training, and clients in to get in the best shape of their life.
Therefore, we are looking for a trainer/coach/life-transformer that is ready to be part of one of America’s top gyms. We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced full-time Performance Coach/ Personal Trainer to work with high-level athletes (High School, College and Pro), everyday fitness enthusiasts, and teach small group and large group classes.
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise & conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life, including athletes of all ages. They must be a team-player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best. This person must have passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization.
- CSCS a plus from the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Minimum three years of experience, preferably with athletes.
- This is a FULL-TIME position so the applicant needs to be able to commit, devote, and dedicate 40 hours. This includes working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
- Must be passionate about health, fitness, sports, wellness, and changing lives!
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field a plus.
- Must have minimum three years experience working with athletes and kids of all ages & levels.
- Experience in training/coaching football, baseball, volleyball a plus.
- Olympic lifting, Kettlebell, TRX, FMS, Precision Nutrition, Fascial Stretch Therapy and other related sports training certifications a plus for this position.
- Ability to train privately and in large groups.
- Must want to work with middle school and high school age student athletes.
- Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethical, and high-energy.
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Employee Discounts
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Under Armour stipend for apparel
To apply for this position, please send:
- Detailed cover letter and resume to Julie Wilcox, General Manager of Fitness Quest 10, at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
- Completed Application (download below)
Download Application here: Application for Fitness Quest 10
Fitness Quest 10 | Director of First impression
Fitness Quest 10 is searching for a professional, motivated, personable, energetic and organized individual for “Director of First Impressions” at our health and fitness performance center in Scripps Ranch, San Diego. The individual should have at least 1 year experience working in the customer service or retail industry. A background in the health, fitness, or spa industry is a plus but not necessary.
We are looking for 30-40 hours per week!
Fitness Quest 10 is a thriving, state of the art, human performance center that focuses on personal training, Pilates, yoga, massage therapy and strength & conditioning. We focus on offering high-end service in a comfortable, non-intimidating atmosphere and our mission is to bring people of all levels to a heightened state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We work with people of all ages and levels–from kids to seniors, from stay at home Moms to corporate executives, from young athletes to professional athletes, from people in pain to people that are just looking to get in better shape. This passionate-for-life person should be able to relate to all people and fit into our team atmosphere that fosters care, compassion, and warmth to our clients. Our Director of First Impressions should be responsible, dedicated, and have a professional appearance.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Excellent at customer service
- Excellent communicator to clients and staff
- Book client sessions
- Track client sessions for all private sessions and classes
- Keep center clean, organized, and running smoothly
- Outgoing, pleasant personality
- Must be detail oriented with dynamic personality
- Ability to multi-task
- High level organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player who can work both independently and interdependently
Fitness Quest 10 & Todd Durkin are leaders in the health, fitness, and motivational speaking space. Five times named a “Top 10 Gym in the US” by Men’s Health and the home to countless world-class athletes and clients, Fitness Quest 10 & Todd Durkin are about inspiring GREATNESS every day.
Our mission is to educate, motivate, and inspire individuals to greatness every day. We accomplish this through personal and large-group training, sports performance training, massage therapy and bodywork, Pilates, yoga, and chiropractic/physical therapy.
In addition, Todd Durkin does this through his educational and motivational programs, workshops, conferences, and events. With over 30 speaking engagements and events per year, TDE & FQ10 are both fast-paced, thriving, and positive environments.
It is no wonder our mantra is:
Play with PASSION… Live with PURPOSE… CREATE IMPACT!!!
We are presently accepting resumes and interviewing candidates.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.