If you want to be a great athlete, you need to be explosive. Whether you are working with a 12 year old youth athlete or a seasoned-NFL pro, you need to be able to properly teach fast-twitch muscle development, neurological adaptation, and overall power. This program contains over 30 of Todd’s top lower body and upper body plyometric exercises to derive maximum power for his athletes. It’s a must see!
All athletes need to be strong and explosive. And there are many components to building maximum power of an athlete. Strength, speed, and flexibility all play crucial roles in optimizing power development. Another critical aspect to build power is PLYOMETRICS. Plyometrics is a system of hopping, skipping, jumping, lifting, and throwing to quickly and efficiently recruit fast-twitch muscle fibers and is a sure-fire way to build a stronger, more explosive athlete.
In this program, Todd shares his complete lower body and upper body plyometric program to help create game-changing results. Bottom line is….if you want to be stronger, faster, and more explosive….this program will catapult you there…And Then Some!
- Describe the benefits of explosive power training.
- Describe the components of an effective explosive power program.
- Outline the three stages of a plyometrics program.
- Instruct an athlete on proper jumping and landing techniques.
- Define amortization and its role in plyometrics.
- Describe guidelines for performing plyometrics.
- Identify the target muscle(s) or muscle group(s) for each explosive power exercise. ~ Instruct the explosive power exercises using the suggested equipment and following the cues provided on the DVD.
- Design a 10-minute practice explosive power program using the suggested program design guidelines on the DVD.