Flexibility can NOT be an after-thought. There must be real attention paid to the quality of stretching and what you are doing when you are trying to lengthen muscle and fascia. In this DVD Todd shares his complete pre & post stretching routine in this program. It includes foam rolling, massage stick, and breathing/meditation exercises, along with his actual stretching routines. Be long…be strong!
This content-rich program shares Todd’s best flexibility and recovery methods to help his clients. The program blends Todd’s vast experience as a performance trainer along with his skills as a massage therapist/bodyworker.
- Describe fascia and the role it plays in the body.
- Explain three methods of fascial work that will improve flexibility, range of motion, posture, and function (myofascial release, Rolfing, and isolated stretching).
- Identify specific areas of the body most prone to fascial tightness and restriction.
- Perform and instruct your clients in the optimal performance-stretching exercises that include warm-up, rope stretches, kneeling stretches, lying stretches, wall work, relaxation, foam roller exercises, and massage stick exercises.
- Perform and teach your clients the 6 most effective stretching exercises that can be performed in 10 minutes.