*We are always accepting applications from World Class candidates. Below are job descriptions for those positions and how to apply.
Fitness Quest 10 | Dynamic Performance Coach & Personal Trainer
If there was ever a time the health, fitness, and wellness field needed great coaches, it’s NOW.
As we prepare to DOUBLE-DOWN on the IMPACT we create in 2021 at Fitness Quest 10, we are looking for highly motivated, professional, and passionate life-transformers who are ready to be part of one of America’s top teams, gyms, and companies.
Our new team members must be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic, responsible, and have the desire to serve and help people in the toughest of times.
This person should possess the desire to work amongst a team of other successful teammates. The candidate must have a passion for learning, attending educational conferences, and have a growth mindset.
The clientele would range from regular/everyday people looking to improve health & fitness to athletes of all ages and levels.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization.
- CSCS a plus from the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Minimum of three years of experience, preferably with athletes.
- Insatiable appetite to get better, receive feedback and be coached.
- This is a FULL-TIME position so the applicant needs to be able to commit, devote, and dedicate 40 hours. This includes working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- A personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
Must be passionate about health, fitness, sports, wellness, and changing lives!
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field a plus but not required.
Experience in working with athletes a plus.
Olympic lifting, Kettlebell, TRX, FMS, Precision Nutrition, Fascial Stretch Therapy, and other related sports training certifications a plus for this position but not required.
Must have the ability to train privately (1-1) and do group-training.
Must want to work with middle school and high school age student-athletes as well as college/pro.
Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethical, and high-energy.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- 401K, with match
- Health insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Employee Discounts
- Scholarship Opportunities
TO APPLY for this position, please send:
Detailed cover letter and resume to two people:
- Jeff Bristol, General Manager of Fitness Quest 10, at email@example.com at your earliest convenience
- Todd Durkin, Owner of Fitness Quest 10, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your cover letter and resume by January 5, 2021.
This position is for January 2021 hire.
We are COMMITTED to PREPARING for what WILL BE the most important, IMPACTFUL year to change lives.
Are you ready to join the Fitness Quest 10 Team?!