- This event has passed.
Perform Better One Day Seminar – Fair Lawn, NJ
BE LEGENDARY—7 Principles to Create a Legendary Business, Career, & LIFE
If there was ever a time the world needed more great coaches, trainers, life-transformers, and impact-makers, it’s NOW. In a world filled with too much darkness, negativity, & ill-health, there is so much opportunity right now for the best coaches, businesses, and people ready to change the world. But it’s going to require YOU to be at your best.
In this “legendary” talk, Todd Durkin shares his 7-principles to “CREATE & BE LEGENDARY” in all aspects of your career, business, and life. This includes…
- 5-specific ways to create a legendary business.
- 4-things you MUST do to help clients, members, and athletes create and live their best lives.
- 3-hacks so you’re NOT mired-down in an abyss of negativity, pessimism, or worldly-events and that will allow you to operate in a world where you can flourish.
- 2-“legendary” exercises that will allow you to meet your “legendary self” and immediately begin to shift your energy, mindset, and action-steps to manifest what will be legacy.
- 1-thing you must do NOW to step-up into your best-self personally and professionally.
This is a can’t miss-session designed to help you be LEGENDARY. #BeInTheRoom #CreateLegends
Perform Better Program Details:
Perform Better’s Functional Training Summit is designed to provide trainers, coaches and therapists with a combination of
lectures and hands-on learning experiences with many of the top professionals in the industry.
Attendees will have a choice of two lectures and two hands-on sessions every 90 minutes. Sign up for each presentation is
not required; however space may be limited for select hands-on sessions.
The presenters will include many of the most respected names in training, conditioning and rehabilitation.
- Friday night complimentary social with the opportunity to network and exchange ideas
- Feature presentation & question and answer session
- Centrally located in beautiful downtown Chicago, Providence & Long Beach
APPROVED CEUS OFFERED
A full refund can be issued 21 days prior to the event.