I love the growth mindset & the perpetual desire to get better. Today’s episode is one where you are literally stepping into a meeting at the TDE Headquarters discussing 3 “big” potential marketing & brand-enhancement strategies. You will be like a fly on the wall as we make some “big” decisions to proliferate even more IMPACT.
Specifically, you will be a part of our discussion that includes:
- Expanding the outreach of our social media via TikTok. Should we add “Tik-Tok” or not?
- Should we redesign our website and the pluses and minuses of doing that?
- An opportunity to add a new platform to stream courses, workouts, and training sessions on an app. This would grow the “Todd Durkin University” offerings. You will hear the pros & cons of this potential new platform.
- Evaluating bandwidth and knowing when to expand your team.
- Should we hire an additional part-time or full-time person just for social media?
I know this episode of the IMPACT SHOW is a little different than we’ve done before. But many of you have asked for a “behind-the-scenes” look at some of what makes us tick. And this is as real as it gets. A big part of what we do at TDE to create IMPACT is business and life coaching, keynote speaking, the TD Mastermind (for trainers/fit-pros), podcasting, and online training. The strategic decisions we discuss today are all methods we can potentially use to ultimately reach & IMPACT more people.
Enjoy this episode, and please SHARE it with your friends, family, colleagues, and your community on social media. And…let us know what you think about our pending decisions!
Please Tag me at:
NOTEWORTHY QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE:
“Be great where you are.” – Todd Durkin
If you or someone you know might be interested in joining the TDE team in a social media capacity, let us know! You just never know, we might be hiring an additional SM person SOON to help our growth & expansion!
Who would like to be part of our team…?
If so, drop us your resume, cover letter, and how you think you can help spread even more IMPACT globally by being part of our team. Email Todd Durkin Enterprises VP of Operations, Julie Wilcox, at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your information!