Gus Cheliotis is someone I’ve known since 2013 and is one extraordinary human being. He’s a man who has turned around multiple companies, currently manages 25 Billion dollars in assets (yes, BILLIONS!), has worked on Wall Street and he’s a health & fitness freak. Additionally, Gus first “met” me through my first book called The IMPACT Body Plan (wait until you hear this story). I have spoken to his company, and done several events with him, and he has gifted the IMPACT Body Plan book more than any other book he has read (and he reads ONE book per week). Yep…IMPACT!
My friends, you are in for a treat today. He’s a force of nature and I’m honored to call him a friend. He’s a father, a husband, a great leader, he is one of the most successful entrepreneurs I know, and he’s one of the most heart-centered, kindest human beings on the planet. And that is NOT an exaggeration.
Here is what you can expect from today’s episode:
– How Gus and I first met in 2013. Crazy story.
– Gus shares the hardest day of his life…losing his father in a tragic accident.
– How Gus has turned around multiple companies. He even took a company, saved it, went public 3 years later, and then it went from 250 million to 1.7 billion dollars.
– Gus’s new company Nassau Financial Group – manages over 25 Billion in assets.
– Lessons learned on Wall Street.
– How he fosters an ownership mentality and fosters a Winning Culture at his company.
– How Kosterina (Authentic Greek Olive Oil Company) started and why he’s so passionate about this company as well.
– How Gus proposed to his wife Katina with a 30-page Powerpoint.
– Gus’s daily routine to perform at his best.
– Gus shares his best practices that include Todd’s 90-Day Wonder and Annual Strategic Plan.
Please listen in and be sure to share this episode with your family, friends, colleagues, and co-workers. There are so many great nuggets of wisdom and lessons learned.
Please share this episode on your social media and tag me at @Todddurkin
@kostascheliotis (follow him as he shares his notes on his book reads as well!)