Do you ever wonder how we become who we are? In today’s episode, I am interviewed by Julie Wilcox, who has been with me for almost 16 years and knows me better than most. She actually hijacked the show to ask me some deep questions that were inspired by this quote: “Life is not finding who you really are; it’s about creating who you really want to be.” – Joe Mari Fadrigalan
Here are some of the questions I answer on today’s IMPACT Show:
– Tell me about one of your fondest childhood memories?
– What was your very first job and what lessons were learned?
– What did you most enjoy about high school?
– What is one of your favorite memories of Coach Wolf?
– Your Dad wrote you a letter every day while at William and Mary. Do you have a favorite one you can share?
– Best college teammate and why?
– What are you most proud of in the first 50 years of your life?
– What does the quote “Life is not finding who you really are; it’s about creating who you really want to be” mean to you?
Please share today’s episode with your friends, co-workers, and family on your social media. Please be sure to tag me so I can reciprocate some love!
#ToddDurkin #IMPACTShow178 #LifesCreativeMoments