This episode is going to knock you out. Literally, I have UFC Lightweight World Champion contender Mike Chandler in the house today talking all things IMPACT.
Specifically, we discuss:
– Why the jump from the face of Bellator to the unknown of the UFC?
– Mike’s eloquent victory speech after knocking out Dan Hooker in 2:30 of the 1st round at UFC 256.
– What’s Dana White really like behind the curtains.
– The best & worst thing about being a UFC fighter.
– 3 pieces of advice from a conversation last Fall.
– The difficulty & rigors of a UFC Fight “training camp.”
– The importance of visualization of your goals.
– What “Get Your Mind Right” means to Mike.
– The meaning behind Mike’s signature “See you at the Top.”
– What’s Next?
Get on your gloves and let’s get ready to rumble as this one is straight fire. There is wisdom. There are lessons. You will truly see the heart of a champion in this episode. No matter what you do, who you are, or your age, this episode will deliver something you can use to GET TO THE TOP!
Please SHARE this episode with your friends, family, and co-workers; it is jam-packed with great wisdom and the mindset of how to be your very best in life.
IG: @ToddDurkin @mikechandlermma @ufc
#ToddDurkin#IMPACTshow #MikeChandler #SeeYouAtTheTop #UFC262
More on this episode:
:38 – Mike Chandler is back at Fitness Quest 10.
1:27 – UFC Debut against Dan Hooker
5:57 – Mike’s Next Fight
7:51 – The Key to Successful Workouts
9:06 – Todd predicts Mike’s next fight!
14:14 – The face of Bellator goes to UFC; WHY?
16:50 – Notes from Todd’s journal after talking with Mike back in Sept. 2020, including what Mike is scared of the most in life…
23:59 – How do you become the best in the world at what you do?
26:27 – What’s Dana White Really Like
28:57 – Rapid Fire Questions and Live from the Audience.
40:28 – Mike shares his family life
42:40 – If there is one thing you could change in the world, what would it be?
45:50 – Mike breaks it down and speaks life to the audience!
About Michael Chandler:
Originally from High Ridge, MO, Michael grew up in a fairly typical blue-collar, hard-working, middle-America household. Michael is the son of a union carpenter and a secretary. The value of hard work was instilled early on by Michael’s parents, and he attributes a lot of his blue-collar work ethic to the example they provided.
Michael currently resides in Nashville, TN, where he and his wife Brie live life on the go as they juggle both of their careers, parenthood, and running their gym TRAINING CAMP – Nashville. Michael and Brie adopted their son Hap on October 26th, 2017.