Dreams. Whether they are big or small, we all have them. And they can serve as the fuel to propel us into stepping into the best version of ourselves. That being said, what if you’re having a tough time dreaming big, or you feel stuck, or stalled, or stagnant with your dreams. My hope is that this episode sets your heart & soul on fire and gets you DREAMING BIG again.
Here is what I share in today’s IMPACT SHOW:
- 5-ways to make your dreams come true.
- What should you do if you are having a tough time getting your heart & soul singing, and you are NOT dreaming at the depth that you want.
- Some of my favorite podcasts that I listen to personally.
- Some of my top current habits that are helping me be energized, feel healthy, be in “flow”…and helping me dream.
- The importance of having a coach you can “go deep” with and some of my top business coaches who have impacted me.
- The danger of the “TikTok-ification” of coaching and how that will prevent some from reaching their greatest success.
- Todd leads a meditation on dreams to ultimately discover your deepest dreams and your own self-worth.
- 7+ powerful quotes on dreams, including one from the one most famous philosophers of all-time.
Dreams. Life is too short to not be dreaming and thinking about the life you want to create, the experiences you want to have, and the IMPACT you wish to have on others.
Enjoy this episode. If you do, please share it with your friends and community on social media. Also, please tag me at:
And don’t forget to text me at 619.304.2216. I always love getting your feedback. Yes, it really is me.
Here are the quotes Todd shared today:
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” ~Anatole France
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.” ~Carl Jung
“Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today.” ~James Dean
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon will become inevitable.” ~Christopher Reeve
“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” ~Sarah Ban Breathnach
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!” ~ Rocky
SHARE & TAG: