Today’s episode is with 5 of our summer interns at FQ10 & TDE where they rapid-fired some great questions to me on training, fitness business & life lessons, and a whole lot more. You’re going to love the energy & depth in this one.
This year’s group of interns, including our first business/marketing intern, put some real thought behind what they wanted to know, connected their questions to their personal academic focus, and where they see themselves after graduation. Our discussion topics include:
- How much emphasis should trainers put on their social media presence?
- Can one attain financial stability in the fitness industry?
- Expanding your brand and reach to include personal development and business coaching.
- The role technology will be playing in personal training.
- Persevering through difficult times & burnout – personally & professionally.
- Where I see the fitness industry moving in the next 5, 10, and 15 years.
- How to balance the demands of work & personal life…
- How to stay positive and motivated on a daily basis…
Man-O-Man – I have to say, I was surprised by how deep my conversation went with them. They did not go easy on me with their questions and I LOVED IT! They are a really special group of young adults and the professional world will definitely benefit once they graduate! I’m so proud of them and of the job Ryan Rogers has done mentoring them and running our intern program.
If you like today’s IMPACT SHOW, please be sure to SHARE it with your friends, family, colleagues, and your community on social media. It helps create great IMPACT in the universe and fulfill our mission to motivate & inspire 10 million people to IMPACT.
Please Tag me at: