Are you looking to create more influence and impact in the world? Are you looking to amplify your personal brand? Today, I have one of the top “brand-builders” in the world on the IMPACT Show. He’s behind some of the largest personal brands in the world, including Eric Thomas (“ET The Hip-Hop Preacher”), Ed Mylett, and Lewis Howes. This episode is full of extraordinary content, tips, tactics, and methods to amplify your personal brand and IMPACT…NOW!
Specifically, this is what Rory Vaden and I discuss on today’s SHOW:
- Is it important that everyone have a personal brand?
- What problem are you willing to serve in the world?
- Identifying your “divine uniqueness” and getting it down to one word?
- The story of Lewis Howes and how he narrowed his brand from 17 revenue streams, gave up over a million dollars in revenue, and then exploded it into a 9+ figure brand.
- Why is it so hard to keep business “simple” versus making it so complex? Complexity is the enemy and ultimately costs you time, energy, and money.
- How can you change the world and make your brand a solution to people’s problems?
- What branding is NOT…
- What personal branding IS…
- What does a first-time author need to know?
- What are the three biggest mistakes or secret tactics when it comes to launching a best-selling book? And how do you SELL your book!
- Why you shouldn’t ask “what’s my purpose?” versus “who can I serve?”
- The ONE secret and shortcut to maximize your influence and IMPACT.
- Rory’s IMPACT and legacy personally and professionally.
You talk about a value-laden episode. This one is going to massively impact the universe because your IMPACT and your brand will GROW from this episode.
Please share this episode with any of your friends, coworkers, or colleagues who are looking to get their message out to the world on a bigger and better level. Don’t forget to tag Rory and me when you do!
To take advantage of a FREE call to assess your personal brand and begin the “next steps” to amping up your influence and IMPACT, simply schedule your complimentary call HERE.
- How do you best monetize your personal brand?
- Five ways to monetize your brand…
- What is “P.A.I.D.S.”?
- What is “D.A.R.E.S.”?
- What is the single greatest secret to growing a large online following?
- Todd’s further thoughts & insights about branding, monetization, and what works and doesn’t work.
About Rory Vaden:
Rory Vaden, MBA, CSP, CPAE is the New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success and Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time. A recognized expert in business strategy and leadership, insights have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur, Inc, on Fox News national television, and in several other major media outlets. As a world-renowned speaker, his TEDx talk has been viewed over 3 million times, he is a 2x World Champion of Public Speaking Finalist, has been called one of the top 100 leadership speakers in the world by Inc Magazine, and was recently inducted into the professional speaking Hall of Fame.
He is the Co-Founder of Brand Builders Group and the host of the Influential Personal Brand Podcast.
Favorite Quotes from Rory
“Success is never owned; it is only rented–and the rent is due every day.”
“You multiply your time by spending time on things today that will give you more time tomorrow.”
“You are most powerfully positioned to serve the person you once were.”
“Branding is the digitization of your reputation.”
“Your job is to discover your divine uniqueness and exploit it in every way.” ~Larry Winget