Welcome into the “family room” today as the Durkin boys (Luke, Brady, and me) sit around after a recent workout at FQ10 and chop it up on all things LIFE–from school/college, sports, family, adversity, interests, to what brings them happiness…and who’s going to run the empire someday. Haha. It has been great to have Luke home from college for the past month and have the family all together. Therefore, I wanted to take advantage of the time and share some “Guy time” with you. Hope you enjoy!
Some of the specific questions/topics we discuss today include:
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve had to deal with in the last year?
- What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
- Favorite lifts in the gym.
- What advice would you give to your 14-year-old sister?
- What’s something people should know about you that they don’t…or something that you would want people to know about you?
- If you could go back and give advice/wisdom to your “middle-school” or “high-school” self, what would it be…
- If I wasn’t around, which one of you is leading this family and WHY? Ohhh!!!
What a fun episode and I had a blast rapping and talking as if we were in the “family room” just chopping it up. So much fun and so much gratitude. Thanks for being on the journey with us and listening in. If you enjoyed today’s SHOW, please share it on your social media by simply taking a photo of the episode and sharing it on your IG stories. Please tag us so we can reciprocate your love.