What’s it going to take for you to get to the next level personally or professionally? What are the greatest fears you have that you know you should act on but are either unsure of the outcome, scared of what may be, your ego is holding on too tight, or you just are paralyzed from fear?
As a self-professed “personal-growth junkie” and someone who believes you can only go as far as you grow, I have made some historical changes in the last year professionally to maximize growth. One of those changes includes bringing a partner to Fitness Quest 10, Jeff Bristol, to help run, guide, and lead the mothership, while my vision, mission, and purpose to spread IMPACT globally magnifies and amplifies.
On today’s IMPACT Show, Jeff and I are interviewed by Julie Wilcox about the many changes at Fitness Quest 10 (FQ10) and the vision of how we see FQ10 and the fitness industry in the future.
Today’s topics include:
– Specific changes at FQ10 and Todd Durkin Enterprises (TDE) over the past 3 years.
– How Jeff went from a front-desk “Director of First Impression,” to top trainer, to assistant GM, to General Manager of FQ10, to partner at FQ10.
– The Covid-19 pandemic and how it accelerated our discussions of the inevitable.
– How do you go to the next level when you are uncertain or scared but you know another level exists?
– The future of FQ10 & how Jeff and I will work together to make FQ10 even better.
– Your purpose and living the “impossible dream.”
My friends, I love the quote, “The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.” Regardless of what you do for a living and how much success you have had or desire, I know this episode is going to motivate and inspire you to not only dream the impossible, but to help you find a way to live your ultimate purpose and make the necessary moves to maximize your success, significance, and potential.
If you enjoy today’s Q&A episode, please share it with your community and on your social media. Please be sure to tag Jeff and me so we can reciprocate some love!
IG/Twitter: @ToddDurkin @bristolfit @fitnessquest10
:50 – The Mindset of Growth
2:33 – Changes within FQ10 and TDE in the last three years.
9:30 – The calling to do something greater and deeper.
19:46 – COVID Hits…Save the Gym, Save People.
32:47 – CHANGE – We are all under construction.
38:22 – Fitness Quest 10 gets a new partner.
49:00 – What’s next for Fitness Quest 10 and the future of the fitness industry?
57:49 – TDE Global Headquarters… the “Roots” get a facelift!
60:02 – Final Words – Dream the Impossible Dream.