You talk about an energy-laden episode. I had chills throughout the interview and was so fired up interviewing Bryce Henson, CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp, as he shares his passion and mission to do whatever it takes to be a great leader in today’s world. And if there is EVER a time the world needs better health, fitness, mindset and LEADERSHIP… it’s NOW!
I’ve known Bryce for over 10 years now as I first met him at a Bedros Keuilian event in 2012. On today’s podcast, he shares his story going from a small town boy in Michigan with very little to nothing, raised by a single mom, to becoming a leader of one of the strongest fitness franchises on the planet.
Specifically, this is what Bryce and I discuss on today’s IMPACT SHOW:
- Bryce shares his back story and why he is the guy NOW he never had in his life growing up.
- How Bryce’s upbringing shaped the man he is today and his stoic philosophy – developing a tough mindset & turning tragedy into triumph.
- Moving from the Midwest to Southern California, 3000 miles from home, Bryce shares his own personal fitness transformation.
- 2010 Bryce moved to an island in Brazil where he met his wife Tatiana and learned to speak Portuguese.
- Bryce shares his journey with Fit Body Boot Camp, from franchise owner of one location, to 5 locations, to a VP role, and now as the CEO of all of Fit Body Boot Camp.
- Bedros Keuilian, mentor, leader, and life transformer…Bryce talks about Bedros and the IMPACT he has had on him and so many.
- The best thing about being a leader in FBBC – “Make Your Dreams Bigger Than Your Memories: Don’t Let Your Past Keep You from Your Future.”
- Bryce shares the 3 core principles within Fit Body Boot Camp.
- Todd and Bryce talk about how to attract great people and leaders to an organization.
- Bryce shares from the heart the one thing people don’t know about him that they should.
- And lastly Bryce shares what he does when things aren’t going well.
Please share this episode with any of your friends, coworkers, or colleagues who are looking to get their message out to the world on a bigger & better level.
SHARE & TAG:
@ToddDurkin @realbrycehenson #TragedyToTriumph #LegacyBuilders #FitBodyBootCamp #BedrosKeuilian #BryceHenson