Today’s episode is one of the most unique, touching, and motivational interviews with one amazing man. Jimmy Mackey is a coach, trainer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist based in the Bahamas and he’s overcome a ton of adversity in his life. Jimmy just expanded his MacFit360 brand and opened up his new state-of-the-art, world-class, 17,000-square-foot training facility smack in the middle of Nassau, Bahamas.
On today’s show, Jimmy discusses:
– How growing up poor and even homeless at times created an unparalleled grit and work ethic in him.
– How losing his father and brother at young age deepened his faith, eventually helping him get through the tough times.
– How to be led by your vision and ultimately manifest what you desire.
– How he combines his love for training, photography, sport, and entrepreneurism on his social media to expand his brand. He also offers a few social media tips for someone starting out or looking to level up their brand.
– Why he started his Jimmy Mackey IMPACT Foundation and what it’s all about.
Folks, I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation and I know you will feel Jimmy’s spirit permeate throughout the episode. His energy, resilience, grit, personality, and vision are reasons why I set the intention to have a retreat in the Bahamas in 2022. Who’s in?
Drop me a message on IG or please share this episode with your community. You can tag us at:
IG/Twitter: @ToddDurkin @macfit360 @jimmymackey1
FB: @ToddDurkinFQ10 @macfit360
More on the episode:
:45 – Meet Jimmy Mackey
3:03 – 2020 International FitPro of the Year – Todd Durkin Mastermind
5:10 – What is Macfit360?
9:05 – Having an investor and a client for seven years
13:46 – Being Homeless
17:38 – What Jimmy would say to his younger self
25:13 – Growing up on an Island
29:55 – Mentors growing up after losing a father
34:05 – Mission and Vision
36:45 – Build the Best of the Best
43:28 – Where is His Vision for Life 3 Years From Now
45:00 – Faith & the Role it played
47:25 – IMPACT and Legacy
51:00 – Retreat in the Bahamas in 2022? Who’s in?
About Jimmy Mackey:
Jimmy Mackey is a former Professional Basketball player and the Founder of MACFit360 in Nassau, Bahamas. He is a NASM Master Trainer CES, PES, FNS, WLS, SFS, GFS, MMACS, WFS, and YFS and is a certified personal trainer with both NASM and AFAA. Other certifications include SAQ, TRX STC/GSTC, and TFW LEVEL 1/2 CERTIFIED. MACFit360 is a personal and small group training studio where Mackey trains clients in boot camps, personal sessions, or works with athletes for increased sports performance. You can follow him on Instagram @macfit360 or @jimmymackey1.
Jimmy Mackey IMPACT Foundation – @jimmymackeyfoundation
IG – @macfit360 @jimmymackey1
FB – @macfit360