My special guest today is Soul Cycle Senior Instructor, meditation coach, and fellow Under Armour athlete and team member, and Very Best Self podcast host, Victoria Brown. Victoria is a no-nonsense, passionate person with a lot of great energy and insight about living and being your Very Best Self.
We discuss many things in this episode including:
– Training for life, physically and mentally.
– Developing a personal brand and some effective strategies to do that.
– Being and doing the thing you need most in life.
– The importance of personal care and some of her best practices.
– Meditation and visualization and what she does to prioritize that in her life.
– The meaning of IMPACT to her and how you can show up for yourself so you can effectively give to others.
Victoria and I talk about beginnings, the power of personal care, recognizing and celebrating your accomplishments, living the life you dream for yourself, and the importance of giving to you. This was a fun conversation and Victoria and I have some shared experiences and philosophies. If you are ready to dream your dreams into reality, this episode is going to add some fuel to your fire.
As always, I hope you find value and positive energy in this episode. And please be sure to share it with your family, friends, and community.
Please Tag me at:
Connect with Victoria Brown: @VictoriaBrown
Very Best Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/very-best-self-podcast/id1568934569
Noteworthy Quotes from this Episode:
“Work hard and be nice to people.” ~ Victoria Brown
“Writing creates clarity. Clarity precedes genius.” ~ Todd Durkin
“It is our moral obligation to be happy.” ~ Dr. Daniel Amen