Happy Labor Day! Today is one of my favorite holidays as it brings me back to a special time in my life. As a matter of fact, I kick off today’s episode with a traditional little chit-chat about the power of “Laaabbbborrrr!!!!” You gotta hear this one!
As we dive deeper into the episode, I’d like to discuss the topic of a “soul-aligned business” with my friend Kiki Magnuson. Kiki is a certified nutritionist, has a background in fitness, and is a co-author of a new book that focuses on all the different aspects of creating, building, and maintaining a soul-aligned business.
As we dig into the concept of soul-aligning, you’ll learn as I did, that there are many different ways of aligning your business with your passions and purpose and ultimately allowing your soul to sing. And I LOVE that!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The meaning and importance of being part of a soul-aligned business.
- Aligning your passion, purpose, and business/career.
- The importance of your health, energy, and vitality in your career/business.
- The negative impact stress has on weight loss and gut health.
- The connection between personal care and soul alignment.
- Kiki’s 5 pillars of good nutrition.
- The importance of mentors and a support system.
What I enjoyed most about this conversation with Kiki is how everything connected to taking care of yourself and being surrounded by positive influence/influencers. It is crucial to keep your mind, body, and soul healthy so that you can create and maintain a business that is healthy and aligned with you…and ultimately makes your soul sing!
If you like today’s IMPACT SHOW, please be sure to SHARE it with your friends, family, colleagues, and your community on social media. It helps create great IMPACT in the universe and fulfill our mission to motivate & inspire 10 million people to IMPACT.
Please Tag me at:
NOTEWORTHY QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE:
“You’ve got to work when others don’t…or won’t.” – Todd Durkin