I love fielding your questions. Especially when it comes to a range of topics from mindset, business, adversity, family, and life. I recently had a live, in-person 1-day event in San Diego. One of the things I shared is that I would highlight some of these great people who had a question I could answer on the podcast. Well, today is the lucky day. Buckle-up because we’re about to have some fun…and GO DEEP as well.
Here are 12 questions I address/answer:
- What is the threat that elite athletes have in their mental game and what do you see the need is to overcome the threat/threats?
- Do you ever struggle to bring the energy to your team or clients, (i.e. feeling burnt-out or even depressed)?
- What’s the craziest situation with your team that you’ve ever dealt with?
- How do you keep yourself accountable and focused?
- How do you turn it off when you are with your family?
- How do you work on being present in every situation?
- What is your advice for someone who wants to coach his/her PT clients on “mindset”? Where do I even start?
- How did you get involved with the home rebuild in Tijuana, MX?
- If you could start from scratch today, what would you get rolling immediately?
- How do you know when it’s time to make a shift in life and or business?
- What is the best way to stop worrying about the future and past?
- If your wife or loved-one was diagnosed with cancer, how would you deal with the darkness and manage your life and business?