What do Kobe Bryant, Steph Curry, and Kevin Durant all have in common? All have worked with today’s guest, Alan Stein Jr., in some way. As a matter of fact, Alan has coached or worked with some of the highest-performing athletes, executives, and companies in the world on the topics of leadership and high performance.
You are going to love today’s conversation, which includes the following:
- Why did Kobe Bryant train at 4 am, and what was his routine and mindset that defined the “Mamba Mentality.”
- 3 traits that unite all high-performing leaders.
- Top 4 ways to break out of stagnation.
- What causes burnout, and how to prevent it. This includes Alan’s 5 specific ways to overcome burnout.
- Alan’s top hacks in the morning AND the evening for peak performance.
- Change, why it’s hard, and HOW to make the changes necessary to improve performance.
- ENERGY and how to manifest your highest and best energy.
- MINDSET hacks to up your performance immediately.
Today’s IMPACT SHOW episode is for anyone who loves the world of “high performance” and wants an immediate uptick of positivity & mindset. Regardless of your industry, what you do for a living or your age, if you want to maximize your potential and live your BEST life, this episode is for you.
If you find value in today’s SHOW, can you please do two things for us:
- Give us a 5-star rating on iTunes and write a glowing review. It really helps the IMPACT SHOW podcast spread more motivation, inspiration, and IMPACT.
- Please share it on your social media. This allows more fire-breathing dragons to receive some high-octane fuel for their mindset.
Don’t forget to tag us on IG & Twitter @ToddDurkin @alansteinjr
#Ep277 #ToddDurkin #IMPACTSHOW
About Alan Stein Jr.:
Alan Stein, Jr. is an experienced keynote speaker and author. At his core, he’s a performance coach with a passion for helping others change their behaviors. He spent 15+ years working with the highest-performing basketball players on the planet (including NBA superstars Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and Kobe Bryant). Through his customized programs, he transfers his unique expertise to maximize both individual and organizational performance.
Alan is a dynamic storyteller who delivers practical, actionable lessons that can be implemented immediately. He teaches proven principles on how to utilize the same approaches in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
His previous clients include American Express, Pepsi, Sabra, Starbucks, Charles Schwab, Penn State Football, and many more.
The strategies from Alan’s 2 books, “Raise Your Game: High-Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best” & “Sustain Your Game: High-Performance Keys to Manage Stress, Avoid Stagnation, and Beat Burnout” are implemented by both corporate and sports teams around the world.