If you are looking for a bit of inspiration today and need a great “pick me up,” I’m so excited to share a remarkable story of a new friend of mine, Curt Tucker. Curt epitomizes being an “overcomer” as he was raised by
drug-abusing parents, battled 4 years of a rocky marriage (and eventually saved it), and overcame bankruptcy and some very difficult and stressful times. Now, he’s a thriving entrepreneur helping a ton of gym owners and entrepreneurs, he’s a man of strong faith, a father of 4, and he’s doing a lot of good in the world. You gotta hear this story!
Curt & I also discuss his newly released book “The Champion Life Playbook” which lays out the exact strategies and tactics that took him from a life of being broken in every area, to becoming the champion God created him to be.
Some of the specific topics we discuss includes:
– Growing up with drug-abusing parents, what that was like as a child, and how that impacts him now as a father of 4-kids.
– How and why he roamed with the wrong crowd in high school and how he got “out” of that crowd.
– How fitness became Curt’s escape & saved him from further going down the wrong alley.
2 people looking for love in all the wrong places…the first few years of marriage.
– How Curt overcame bankruptcy to create a thriving business.
– Curt shares why he wrote his new book “The Champion Life Playbook.”
– Curt shares his top 10 things to “WIN the Day.”
– Curt’s top business lessons. #MustListen
This one is going to inspire you. It’s quite a remarkable story of resiliency, tenacity, and steadfastness of a man who is on a meteoric rise to create A LOT of IMPACT in the upcoming years. Enjoy!