This conversation might change your life. Literally. In one of my deepest, most real, raw, authentic, and powerful interviews to date, global iconic colleague and friend Bedros Keuilian reveals truths, wisdom, and facts about his life that are absolutely jaw-dropping. As a matter of fact, this episode alone may be one of the most wisdom-filled, gut-wrenching, inspiring, and powerful episodes of ANY PODCAST on any TOPIC from ANYONE. I mean that. This is as real as it gets.
Bedros Keuilian immigrated from Romania in 1980 with his family. While growing up in a tough environment here in the US (that sometimes meant him even dumpster-diving for food), he learned the hard knocks on how to survive. Well, 42 years later since coming to the U.S., Bedros has created quite a legacy.. He started FitBody Boot Camp in 2010 (800 locations currently) and leads the Modern Day Knight program (a.k.a. The Project) & the Squire program (for fathers and son’s looking to strengthen their relationships and to teach boys how to become men), and he is an investor in about a dozen businesses. When I asked him specifically why he does what he does, he looked me dead straight in the eye and said, “To save men from committing suicide…because I was one of them who thought about it.”
It does NOT get any deeper than this one, and this needs to be shared over & over with men AND women around the globe. Bedros is a special soul, and I can’t put in words just how deep and meaningful it was to have him LIVE and IN-PERSON for this interview.
Here is what we specifically cover:
- Ten (10) rapid-fire “Get to Know You” questions, including “If you could be coached by any one person in the world, living or dead, who would it be?”
- Why he is so passionate about THE MODERN DAY NIGHT PROJECT and the extraordinary transformations, it has created.
- Why he is so passionate about THE SQUIRE Program, and why he believes young boys need a “rite of passage” into manhood.
- His childhood and how he eventually overcame some of the demons that were haunting him as an adult.
- Regret and the two things he MOST regrets in his life.
- Adversity and the mindset to overcome failure.
- Why parenting is so important to him now and what he does to live with more intentionality as a father and a husband.
- The greatest challenge the world will face in the next 100 years. WOW—wait until you hear this one!
I could go on and write a book. I’ll save that for another day and just give you some “Required LISTENING.” Please LISTEN to the episode now, and then PLEASE SHARE IT!
Share it on your social media. In your newsletter or in an email. Or text the link to your family and friends. And if this one specifically speaks to you, please write a review JUST on this episode alone on iTunes. It always helps get more eyes and EARS, and we believe this episode is going to help A LOT of people.
Please be sure to tag Bedros and me:
IG: @bedroskeuilian @ToddDurkin
#BedrosKeuilian #ToddDurkin #IMPACTShowPodcast
ABOUT BEDROS KEUILIAN
Bedros Keuilian is an American Entrepreneur and a believer in the American Dream. He and his family are immigrants who escaped communism and came to the United States to find freedom, opportunity, and a better life.
Today Bedros is a serial entrepreneur and investor in over a dozen industry-leading brands and businesses. He’s the founder of Fit Body Boot Camp, three times listed in Inc Magazine as well as Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 fastest-growing franchise brands in the world.
Bedros is the author of the Wall Street Journal Best Selling book Man Up – How To Cut The BS and Dominate In Business and In Life. Bedros believes in the power of the human spirit and uses the stage, TV, social media, his podcast, and his blog to share his Immigrant Edge and American Dream story to help inspire audiences worldwide to get unstuck.