I love when our podcast listeners send in their questions and ask me some DEEP ones. And that’s exactly what we have here today. I received five diverse and power-packed questions that deal with topics such as my favorite college lessons and memories, the advice I would give to my 18-year-old self, how I define success, my top five favorite books, and how to eradicate pain and depression when facing an injury, surgery, setback, or challenge.
Here are the specific questions I answered on today’s episode:
- “I have a throwback question relative to three people who influenced me, and I’m sure you from your days at William & Mary. What are the top leadership and/or life lessons that you took from these three people…Jimmye Laycock, Fr. Kelly, Ernestine?” (from @stevenbrettwiley)
- “If you could give your 18-year old one piece of advice, what would it be?” (from @MasonThompson69)
- “How would you define success?” (from @Luke.Bryan.Z33)
- “Your top five favorite books” (from @Coopersdadtyler)
- “I’m getting ready for a spinal fusion of L3-L4-L5. I need some help eradicating pain and depression. It’s been a year-long process…need some positive vibes. What should I do? Help…” (from @Rjf11450 aka Dickie “The “Birdman” Frank)
LOVE these questions and please keep them coming in as I ready EVERY SINGLE one. Your questions, comments, feedback, and shares inspire me and I love highlighting our loyal listeners. If you find some great nuggets in today’s episode, please share them with a friend or on social media.
Please tag me so I can share YOUR story or post: @ToddDurkin
Don’t miss these previous episodes mentioned in today’s podcast:
- #271 – 6 Things I Would Tell My Younger Self
- #293 – A Battle for Mental Health by a Heroic Cop – [Hero Series]
- #266 – From Strength to Strength—Finding Success, Happiness, & Fulfillment in the 2nd Half of Life
- #263 – My Top Secrets to Heal After Surgery
- #140 – My LAST WORKOUT… Before Knee Surgery
- #141 – Nutrition, Recovery, & Mindset to Expedite Healing
- The Patriot Collection by Dianne Indiviglia
- Please give us a five-star rating and write a review for us on Apple or Spotify.
- If you have not yet joined my text community where I deliver exclusive motivation and inspiration, don’t miss another text from me. It’s free and all you have to do is subscribe for free by texting 619.304.2216.
ATTN: $10,000 of IMPACT Scholarship Funds Available – PLEASE APPLY!!!
The 2023 Durkin IMPACT Foundation Scholarship Applications are now available
If you are a senior in high school in the U.S. or you know a graduating senior, the Durkin IMPACT Foundation currently has over $10,000 in scholarship funds ready to be awarded to stand-out student-athletes who are graduating this spring (2023).
Check out ALL the details here for the IMPACT FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS.
GET YOUR IMPACT JOURNAL & GOD-SIZED DREAMS 2023 PLANNER TODAY!!!
If you would like to get into the habit of journaling and need help following a simple & easy plan to help you create more clarity, focus, gratitude, and inner peace, I encourage you to pick up an IMPACT JOURNAL.
This daily journal includes my most powerful prompts for a 5-minute morning journal routine and a 5-minute evening journal routine. If you journal for a combined 10 minutes a day, I guarantee it will help you DOMINATE YOUR DAY.
Get Your IMPACT JOURNAL today at www.ToddDurkin.com.
It’s not too late to make a plan – get your God-Sized Dreams planner today.
ATTN: FIT-Pros, Trainers & Coaches
Are you a trainer, coach, or fitness business owner seeking to make a massive IMPACT in your business and life and you would like to be coached to your full potential?
Are you looking to level-up your business in 2023 and make an even bigger IMPACT in people’s lives?
Are you a trainer, coach, or fit-pro who is constantly pouring into others, yet your “well” runs dry and sometimes you need some more “juice” poured into you?
If so, I invite you to be a part of my Todd Durkin Mastermind for Fit-Pros and surround yourself with the most passionate, purposeful, and IMPACTFUL life-transformers on the planet.
Being a part of the TD Mastermind gives you the opportunity to connect, share, and grow with the fitness industry’s top coaches, trainers, and entrepreneurs on a daily-basis.
The MASTERMIND is for passionate and purpose-driven fitness professionals who are committed to creating success and significance in their personal and professional lives and want to be coached by Todd and surrounded by some of the brightest, sharpest, and most passionate trainers on the planet.
If that sounds like you, visit: ToddDurkinMastermind.com to sign-up for the INSTITUTE Level or email Frank Pucher, Director of Todd Durkin Mastermind, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE CLARITY CALL today.
Join my TD Community for FREE: Simply text me “IMPACT” to (619) 304.2216 and you are on your way to receiving exclusive content and even more motivation and inspiration. Sign-up TODAY!
Please keep your questions coming so I can highlight you on the podcast!!
If you have a burning question and want to be featured on the IMPACT show, go to www.todddurkin.com/podcast, fill out the form, and submit your questions!
Don’t forget that if you want more keys to unlock your potential and propel your success, you can order my book GET YOUR MIND RIGHT at www.todddurkin.com/getyourmindright or anywhere books are sold.
Get Your Mind Right now available on AUDIO:
Want more Motivation and Inspiration? Sign up for my newsletter The TD Times which comes out on the 10th of every month full of great content. Sign up here… www.todddurkin.com
Todd Durkin is one of the world’s leading coaches, trainers, and motivators. It’s no secret why some of the world’s top athletes have trained with him for nearly two decades. He’s a best-selling author, a motivational speaker, and founded the legendary Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, CA. He currently coaches fellow trainers, coaches, and life-transformers in his Todd Durkin Mastermind group. Here, he mentors and shares his 25-years of wisdom in the industry on business, leadership, marketing, training, and personal growth.
Todd was a coach on the NBC & Netflix show “STRONG.” He’s a previous Jack LaLanne Award winner, a 2-time Trainer of the Year. Todd and his wife Melanie head up the Durkin IMPACT Foundation (501-c-3) that has raised over $250,000 since it started in 2013. 100% of all proceeds go back to kids and families in need. https://todddurkin.com/impact-foundation/
To learn more about Todd, visit www.ToddDurkin.com and www.FitnessQuest10.com.
Join his fire-breathing dragons’ community and receive regular motivational and inspirational emails. Visit www.ToddDurkin.com and opt-in to receive his value-rich content.
Connect with Todd online in the following places:
You can listen to Todd’s podcast, The IMPACT Show, by going to www.todddurkin.com/podcast.
You can get any of his books by clicking here! (Get Your Mind Right, WOW BOOK, The IMPACT Body Plan, What’s Next?)