Most people are seeking more peace, joy, and happiness these days. In today’s episode, I share my “3 C’s” to find more serenity, balance, peace, love, wisdom, and solitude in your life.
Additionally, you will hear how to best release fear, frustration, anger, hate, anxiety, depression, negativity, and even worry. And you will learn how to create, choose, and manifest even more compassion, joy, peace, and happiness in your heart.
Lastly, I share my Top 10 quotes from the Dalai Lama in this episode that will certainly “Get Your Mind Right.” Enjoy the show and please be sure to share it with those in your family, business, community, or network who are seeking more peace and happiness these days.
Please tag me @ToddDurkin on IG and Twitter and @ToddDurkinFQ10 on Facebook.
My Top 10 Quotes from the Dalai Lama on Peace, Harmony & Happiness:
- “There are only 2 days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow. Today is the right day to LOVE, BELIEVE, DO, and mostly LIVE.”
- “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge, and humane ways.”
- “Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance; my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness; Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.”
- “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
- “The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds.”
- “Whether one is rich or poor, educated or illiterate, religious or non-believing, man or woman, black, white, or brown, we are all the same. Physically, emotionally, and mentally, we are all equal. We all share basic needs for food, shelter, safety, and love. We all aspire to happiness and we all shun suffering. Each of us has hopes, worries, fears, and dreams. Each of us wants the best for our family and loved ones. We all experience pain when we suffer loss and joy when we achieve what we seek. On this fundamental level, religion, ethnicity, culture, and language make no difference.”
- “Through difficult experiences, life sometimes becomes more meaningful.”
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”
- “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.”
IF YOU ENJOY THE TODD DURKIN IMPACT SHOW, CAN YOU PLEASE DO A FEW THINGS:
- Give us a 5-star rating on iTunes.
- Provide a great review of what you love about the show.
- Please SHARE the episode on your Social Media or in a newsletter.
Thank you in advance!
WE LOVE YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE PODCAST!!
To ask a question to Todd for the podcast, please go to www.todddurkin.com/podcast and ask a question on anything on your mind!
→ Instagram & Twitter: @ToddDurkin
→ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ToddDurkinFQ10
→ FB: @ToddDurkinFQ10If you are a fitness pro or trainer and want to be coached by Todd, visit: https://todddurkinmastermind.com/