What do Kobe Bryant, Steph Curry, and Kevin Durant all have in common?
You’re about to find out on today’s podcast episode!
The answer is ALL 3 of these superstar athletes have worked with today’s IMPACT SHOW podcast guest, Alan Stein Jr. in some way.
And we have one fascinating & MUST-LISTEN-TO conversation on today’s SHOW.
Truth be told, I LOVE studying high-performance.
Whether it be an elite athlete, a high-performing entrepreneur or leader, or an organization that demands the best of its people because of its conviction for excellence, I love seeing what makes the greats…GREAT!
Here are some of the things you are going to LEARN on today’s IMPACT SHOW:
- Why did Kobe Bryant train at 4 am and his routine and mindset that defined the “Mamba Mentality.”
- 3 traits that unite all high-performing leaders.
- Top 4 ways to break out of stagnation.
- What causes burnout and how to prevent it. This includes Alan’s 5 specific ways to overcome burnout.
- Alan’s top hacks in the morning AND the evening for peak performance.
- Change, why it’s hard, and HOW to make the changes necessary to improve performance.
- ENERGY and how to manifest your highest and best energy.
- MINDSET hacks to up your performance immediately.
Today’s IMPACT SHOW episode is for anyone who loves the world of “high performance” and wants an immediate uptick of positivity & mindset. Regardless of your industry, what you do for a living, or your age, if you want to maximize your potential and live your BEST life, this episode is for you.
Enjoy the SHOW!
P.S. Did you see the big news that dropped on Friday?!
I am so pumped to announce that both my brand new God-Sized Dreams Planner 2023 and IMPACT JOURNAL came out on Friday.
These are BOTH game-changing & life-changing products that are guaranteed to change your life for the better…right NOW.
Major discounts apply NOW until Dec 4th.