Big week. Not only is it my birthday week and IHRSA Show in San Diego, but I’m also wrapping up my “Hero Series” this week as well. Can all my heroes stand up and make some noise, please?! It has been an absolute blast sharing and talking to some extraordinary souls over the past few weeks on the podcast. Their stories have epitomized grit, perseverance, resilience, the “never give up” attitude, servant leadership, love, and a whole lot of IMPACT. And hopefully, they have inspired you as well!
Today, I’m doing 3 things:
1. Sharing why I’m so grateful this week.
2. I’m going to share my TOP TAKEAWAYS from each of the last 4-episodes and give you my insight, thoughts, and mindset on them.
3. Lastly, I’m then going to share one more everyday hero with you. Yes, I have Captain Brandt Truver at the end of the SHOW to give you an “and then some” episode. Captain Truver is a firefighter who is serving not only the San Diego community but behind a great movement called “Be a Hero to a Hero.” I LOVE THIS!
Specifically, here are some of the things I go deep into on today’s IMPACT Show:
- Ep. 290. Heroes and what the acronym “H.E.R.O.” stands for?
- Ep. 291. Jack LaLanne and his famous quote… “I don’t do it for the money. I do it to help more people help themselves.”
- Ep. 292. Jordan Reyes and the SOUL of an Everyday Hero. How to shift from the “victim mentality” to the “victor mentality” and how to best anchor yourself in gratitude, purpose, and ACTION.
- Ep. 293. Tyler Anstey and the Battle for Mental Health by a Heroic Cop. Todd discusses the vulnerability, authenticity, and “real” fight that Tyler demonstrates on the show and the plea for ALL of us to get behind the crusade to fight mental health and help with suicide prevention by sharing and asking for help when help is needed.
- Ep. 294. After I break down those previous episodes, you will hear from Captain Brandt Truver as he shares his hero, his mission, the best and worst parts of his job, and how YOU can be a Hero to a Hero as well. Ways you can contribute to being “Hero to a Hero.”
- Be sure to stick around until the very end of the podcast for a VERY SPECIAL message at the end from someone EXTREMELY special!
Hey, it’s time to drop down and give me 52 pushups (or ARM FARM Curls). Not all at once but 52 cumulative reps of your favorite exercise. Take a picture of you doing it, SHARE it on your social media on Tuesday (March 21!), and be sure to TAG ME… Haha. LFG!!!
Be sure to tag me on Instagram @ToddDurkin if you do!
Feel free to also tag our following guests from the Hero Series:
Hero to a Hero Website: www.firefighteraid.org
Tunnels To Towers Website: www.t2t.org
Upcoming Q&A Podcast
I will be recording a Q&A podcast featuring your questions later this week. I would love to hear YOUR burning question on what I can address on the podcast.
If you have a question (on any topic), I would love to potentially feature it on the IMPACT Show.
To submit your question, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Question for the IMPACT Show podcast!
I’m going to choose about 5 questions to highlight later this week or on a future episode.
Please be sure to share your name, title, occupation/career, and social media handles (if applicable) so I can highlight YOU as well. Thank you in advance.
About Brandt Truver:
Over 10 years serving as an active-duty firefighter with the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department, with eight years of experience on the Board of Directors for the San Diego Fire Relief Association & FirefighterAid nonprofit organizations. Brandt spent five years as a Director, two years as secretary/treasurer, and most recently held the title of President.
Recently Brandt completed the University of San Diego’s Nonprofit Management Certificate Program with the goal to improve his organization’s processes and procedures in the hopes to leave it better than he found it.
He is currently completing his undergraduate studies at Southern New Hampshire University with an expected graduation date of December 2022.
“He or she who has their health has 1000 dreams, he or she who does not has one.“
GET YOUR IMPACT JOURNAL & GOD-SIZED DREAMS 2023 PLANNER TODAY!!!
If you would like to get into the habit of journaling and need help following a simple & easy plan to help you create more clarity, focus, gratitude, and inner peace, I encourage you to pick up an IMPACT JOURNAL.
This daily journal includes my most powerful prompts for a 5-minute morning journal routine and a 5-minute evening journal routine. If you journal for a combined 10 minutes a day, I guarantee it will help you DOMINATE YOUR DAY.
Get Your IMPACT JOURNAL today at www.ToddDurkin.com.
It’s not too late to make a plan – get your God-Sized Dreams planner today.
ATTN: FIT-Pros, Trainers & Coaches
Are you a trainer, coach, or fitness business owner seeking to make a massive IMPACT in your business and life and you would like to be coached to your full potential?
Are you looking to level-up your business in 2023 and make an even bigger IMPACT in people’s lives?
Are you a trainer, coach, or fit-pro who is constantly pouring into others, yet your “well” runs dry and sometimes you need some more “juice” poured into you?
If so, I invite you to be a part of my Todd Durkin Mastermind for Fit-Pros and surround yourself with the most passionate, purposeful, and IMPACTFUL life-transformers on the planet.
Being a part of the TD Mastermind gives you the opportunity to connect, share, and grow with the fitness industry’s top coaches, trainers, and entrepreneurs on a daily-basis.
The MASTERMIND is for passionate and purpose-driven fitness professionals who are committed to creating success and significance in their personal and professional lives and want to be coached by Todd and surrounded by some of the brightest, sharpest, and most passionate trainers on the planet.
If that sounds like you, visit: ToddDurkinMastermind.com to sign-up for the INSTITUTE Level or email Frank Pucher, Director of Todd Durkin Mastermind, at email@example.com for a FREE CLARITY CALL today.
Join my TD Community for FREE: Simply text me “IMPACT” to (619) 304.2216 and you are on your way to receiving exclusive content and even more motivation and inspiration. Sign-up TODAY!
Please keep your questions coming so I can highlight you on the podcast!!
If you have a burning question and want to be featured on the IMPACT show, go to www.todddurkin.com/podcast, fill out the form, and submit your questions!
Don’t forget that if you want more keys to unlock your potential and propel your success, you can order my book GET YOUR MIND RIGHT at www.todddurkin.com/getyourmindright or anywhere books are sold.
Get Your Mind Right now available on AUDIO:
Want more Motivation and Inspiration? Sign up for my newsletter The TD Times which comes out on the 10th of every month full of great content. Sign-up here… www.todddurkin.com