Woah Nelly, I can’t believe we are celebrating 200-episodes today. WOW!!! As a matter of fact, I asked my wife Melanie and right-hand teammate Julie Wilcox to be an instrumental part of today’s 200th episode gala and they are a big part of today’s celebration.
In today’s 200th special episode, we share:
- My all-time favorite episodes amongst all 200 to record…and WHY.
- The “easiest” podcast I recorded and the most “frustrating” one as well.
- Melanie’s favorite episode.
- Julie’s favorite episode.
- Something Melanie shared about the podcast that I didn’t even know.
- How & why we started the IMPACT SHOW podcast and why we are committed to bringing you great guests & shows.
My friends, I say thank YOU. Thank YOU for listening and being part of the journey. It’s hard to believe that we have recorded 200-episodes in less than 2-years. My team and I are grateful for your ears listening in. Enjoy today’s Anniversary special party and please share it with a friend, family member, or co-worker.
More on the episode:
2:35 – Todd shares one of the easiest podcasts he recorded and why.
- Episode 28: Million Dollar Mentor…Wayne Cotton
- Episode 29: Hell & Back…Wayne Cotton
- Episode 100: Legendary Coach Tom House in da House!
- Episode 179: NFL 12-Year Vet & “Larger Than Life” Personality Gerald McCoy Unleashed
4:02 – Todd shares the most frustrating episode he ever did and why.
Episode 136: Giving Thanks with the Durkin Kids
6:00 – Melanie, Julie, and Todd share just how many episodes they have listened to.
10:00 – Melanie shares her 2 top episodes.
- Episode 56: Former College QB Sentenced to Life in Prison, Now Creating Massive IMPACT with Damon West
- Episode 20: “Cancer Sucks” A Fight for Family and Life! with Sandra Dougherty
17:00 – Julie shares her 2 top episodes.
- Episode 30: Overcoming Addiction & Rising to the Top with Jeff Bristol
- Episode 187 – 5 Ways to Overcome Challenging Times, Beat Depression, and Discover Happiness & Joy Again – with Brain Expert Heidi Hanna
26:17 – Todd shares his top favorites in 2 categories, family and non-family.
- Episode 64: Faith Over Fear—Thoughts From an Airplane at 30,000 Feet
- Episode 65: Q&A Coffee Talk with Momma Durkin
- Episode 84 – Inside the Head of an NFL Football Coach…Meet Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott
- Episode 164 – Quarterback Your Own Health…Peter Twist – part 1
- Episode 165 – Quarterback Your Own Health…Peter Twist – part 2
- Episode 171 – UFC Fighter Mike Chandler– “See You at the Top”
- Episode 183 – NFL Legend Darren Sproles – The Lil’ Giant Who Always Believed He Could
- Episode 128 – “Live a Life Worth Telling a Story About” the story of Philip Lutzenkirchen
- Episode 135 – A Walk with Jersey & Me
44:00 – Shout-out to the team and Thank You to YOU for listening!
Please keep your questions coming so I can highlight you on the podcast!!
If you have a burning question and want to be featured on the IMPACT show, go to www.todddurkin.com/podcast, fill out the form, and submit your questions!
Are you a Trainer, Coach, or Fitness Business Owner seeking to make even more IMPACT in your business & life?
You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. Level up today with my “Best in Class” MASTERMIND program for fitness professionals. I invite you to connect, share, and grow with the top coaches, trainers, and entrepreneurs in the fitness industry. My MASTERMIND is for passionate and purpose-driven fitness professionals who want to create success & significance in their personal and professional lives. If that sounds like you, visit: ToddDurkinMastermind.com to enroll or apply today. If you do so within the next 24 hours, you will receive a FREE video of one of my recent “ALL MASTERMIND” coaching calls. There are so many lost souls right now that need “our” LIGHT. Let’s make a difference together, one life at a time!
Don’t forget that if you want more keys to unlock your potential and propel your success, you can order my book GET YOUR MIND RIGHT at www.todddurkin.com/getyourmindright or anywhere books are sold.