The pursuit of perpetual excellence takes time. Many times it takes longer than you want. Today, we are joined by 4th-year NFL quarterback Brett Rypien as you get a look under the helmet and hear what makes him tick, where his drive comes from, and why he maniacally focuses on his habits as a pro athlete.
Specifically, Brett shares this on today’s IMPACT SHOW episode:
- How and why he mentally struggled last year and what he did to get through that difficult period.
- Why it can be “lonely” as a pro athlete who is on this pursuit to being the best you can be.
- What QB Russell Wilson’s acquisition to the teams means for him.
- His top habits to set himself up for success on & off the field.
- As a record-setting QB in high school and college, the biggest difference he finds between the college game and the pro game.
- Wisdom to the younger generation of athletes who yearn to someday play in college and possibly make it to the pros.
- How his recent marriage to his college sweetheart has only deepened his purpose.
This episode is chock-full of wisdom and experience. Please be sure to share it. You can do so on your social media, email, or text it to your teammates or athletes. Please tag Brett and me at…
IG/Twitter: @ToddDurkin @brettryp
Noteworthy Quotes from this Episode:
“What separates good from great mentally is when your desire to be great exceeds the desire to not fail.” ~ Brett Rypien
“Greatness is chasing failure.” ~ Brett Rypien
Join my Free TD TEXT Community:
Simply text me “IMPACT” to (619)304.2216 and you are on your way to receiving exclusive content, even more motivation & inspiration, and be the first to know when things are going down…
Text me at 619.304.2216
Don’t forget that if you want more keys to unlock your potential and propel your success, you can order my book GET YOUR MIND RIGHT at www.todddurkin.com/getyourmindright or anywhere books are sold.
AUDIO VERSION… Get Your Mind Right