Well, it’s official. My man Drew Brees officially announced his retirement yesterday.
I have so many emotions after 18+ years of training one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time.
My greatest emotion is one of pure gratitude for having the opportunity to be part of his illustrious career. We grinded in the weight room together, spent countless hours on a football field, and talked football, family, and life for thousands of hours. It has been an honor to train & coach him.
Because it’s going to take me some TIME to get my thoughts together, I will air all my thoughts on Thursday’s IMPACT SHOW podcast. Be sure to tune in…
But you don’t have to wait to be inspired…I have a GREAT podcast episode today with one another GREAT friend. His name is Kerry Mensior and he has one heckuva story.
While he spent 30+ years in law enforcement and retired as a Sergeant in the police force, he has an amazing background and skillset in communication, conflict resolution, and decision making. It’s an extraordinary episode for people of all ages and I know you will greatly benefit from listening to it.
Furthermore, this is what you will receive when you listen in…
- Kerry’s top lessons learned as a police officer and how that helps him teach “communication” today.
- The hardest thing about being in law enforcement these days.
- The most effective ways to communicate when in conflict.
- How “Tomorrow’s Police Officer” (www.TomorrowsPoliceOfficer.com) is helping current & future cops be GREAT police officers.
- How & why having a huge heart and loving soul should drive any of us who have a divine purpose, regardless of career.
Lastly, when you listen in today, you will not only hear a ton of wisdom, you will feel the heart & soul of a man who truly cares about making a difference.
Kerry Mensior is a man who epitomizes IMPACT!
Enjoy today’s show and please share it with your friends, family, colleagues, and teammates to help “communicate” the IMPACT gospel with them. And please don’t hesitate to share the link on your social media to further spread the good-word.
Much love….and tons of IMPACT today!
P.S. 2 things today….
P.S. #1. I will have a “bonus” podcast going out this Sunday, March 21st, since I have a BIG birthday on that day. Be sure to check it out!
P.S. #2. Can I Get Your QUESTION please…
I would LOVE to Highlight YOU on the IMPACT Show Podcast by answering a pressing question you have for me (Q&A episode)…
What’s a burning question you have on health, fitness, mindset, high-performance, leadership, or life and I’d be more than happy to answer.
Share with me your question on HOW I can help you and I’d be honored to serve.
How? Just email me back here at email@example.com with…
- Your question…
- A little background on the question…
- Your name and anything you would like me to mention on the podcast…
- If I choose your question for an upcoming Q&A episode for the Todd Durkin IMPACT Show, I will be sure to mention you, anything you would like highlighted/featured (SM handle, business name, etc.), and of course, ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!
It could be basic & simple….or it could be deep & complex (remember, the only “bad” question is the one NOT asked).