5 Ways To Create More WOW In Your Life
I truly wish for each and every one of you to experience the euphoria of WOW, and the best part about it is WOW is a choice. WOW isn’t reserved or innate. It’s a conscious decision — or “energy shift,” as I’ve labeled it — to commit to positive practices and extraordinary experiences that motivate your mind and inspire your soul. Ready to fill your tank with WOW rocket fuel? Scroll down or hit play on the TD TV episode below, as we dive deep on ways to create more WOW in YOUR life.
- Commit To A Crazy Physical Feat: From 5K’s and mud runs to triathlons and marathons, the crucial component here is the commitment to a physical challenge. By going all-in on a set event, we give ourselves the extra accountability to dial-in our training and nutrition, and ultimately experience WOW when the going gets tough and we complete the feat. Care to join me for a cray cray experience? I’ll be summiting Colorado’s Mt. Quandary with my friends from Ascent Protein Tuesday, August 8th, and you’re welcome to come along for some hard-earned WOW sky high at 14,265 feet (heck, we may even bust out The WOW Book pose at the peak!). RSVP here
- Be A Lifelong Learner: Passion infuses purpose and when you’re passionate about learning something new, you find deeper purpose along the way. That, my friends, is WOW. Whether it’s dedicating days, weeks, or even years to learning a new language, or simply pulling one golden nugget from your regular reading or listening routine, learning continuously delivers WOW. Take the time to curate your own personal package of education, and experience the WOW of live events, conferences, retreats, masterminds, mentorships, and more. Remember, learning never stops (I’m in my 40’s, and still consider myself a student!).
- Travel More: Who doesn’t love to travel? You’ve all experienced WOW away from home, and I encourage you to do more of it (you don’t need to tell me twice, I love cruising through the clouds at 50,000 feet). Whether soaring above the skyline in the mountains, relaxing a few sandy steps from the seashore, or exploring overseas, there’s WOW to be had during time spent in other cities, states, countries, and cultures. More importantly, the perspective you gain by seeing the world beyond your front door (or fitness floor, trainers) will provide a heaping dose of WOW.
- Dominate the Details: Small victories lead to WOW moments. As you’ve heard me say many times before, “the way you do one thing is the way you do everything.” By consistently committing to the little things, or dominating the details, your small disciplines will snowball into major moves that allow you to achieve the biggest of your BHAG’s. Nothing beats the WOW moment of accomplishing a larger-than-life goal.
- Get Your Brand New WOW AUDIO Book: I’m having a teary-eyed WOW moment right now, as I share with you that The WOW Book is now available on audio. I spent several days at the studio recording my 52 ways to motivate your mind, inspire your spirit, and create WOW in your Life, as I personally narrated the audio book. Why did converting the print version to audio mean so much to me? My friends, we have two ears and one mouth, so we can listen twice as much as we speak. As a lifelong learner, listening is an effective and time-saving way to continue to grow. In fact, the average American drives more than 300 hours (yes, 300 hours) per year, providing ample time to evolve on the road. My gift to you is the ability to have more WOW in your life simply by listening. If you enjoyed these 5 tips, double-down on WOW and supersize to The WOW Audio Book for the full 52 tips and action steps these were inspired from.
I hope you all were WOW’ed by these tips, and make the choice to live your life with more WOW. The symphony to make your soul sing awaits in The WOW Book, and you have a personal invitation to join me as we summit Mt. Quandary for a truly WOW experience. As always, train hard, eat right, and live inspired.