Back by popular demand and request, I’m recording this episode from 35,000 feet enroute from San Diego to Monterey, CA, to deliver a keynote. I love being up “above the clouds” where I can think, write, dream…and even record a podcast. One of the recent questions I received from one of our listeners was all about “How do you prepare for a Keynote and ultimately knock it out of the park?” I figured what better time to share my thoughts on this Alaska Airlines Flight from high in the sky.
Here is specifically what I cover on today’s IMPACT SHOW:
- How a “keynote” can be the equivalent to you preparing for a big interview, leading a visionary meeting at your company, a huge athletic competition (whether it be Friday Night Lights, Saturday college game-days, or NFL Sunday), or any other big event.
- My 5-Tips to Crush a Keynote. If you do these, you will dominate your performance.
- Todd’s Travel Rules. Do these and you are setting yourself up for success.
- The Night Before Your Event. What you should eat, how you should mentally prepare, and sleep tips.
- Pre-Game Routine. This includes everything from my pre-game workout, including my specific workout, what I eat, and my mindset leading to “kickoff.”
- Game-Time. 5-things you must do to knock your keynote out-of-the-park. This includes how to best connect with your audience, the importance of energy shifts during the keynote, and what content should you include and not include.
- One of my greatest mistakes I ever made in a keynote.
- 5-Must-Do’s to help you “Download your performance” so that you can not only #GetReps but that you can get better, get booked MORE, and most importantly, WOW your audiences and create even more IMPACT.
- Why it’s crucial you discover your gifts, do more of what you love to do, and live in your genius zone.
Thanks for listening in. Please share this episode with anyone you might know who this would provide value to. Please also snap a picture on and post a picture on your IG or IG stories. Tag me at:
HIRE TODD to speak at your next event or business meeting. If you would like to hire Todd to speak at your company, business, event, or conference, simply reach out to him on DM, email him at Durkin@fitnessquest10.com or you can contact him through the website. www.ToddDurkin.com
READY FOR EVEN MORE ONGOING MOTIVATION & INSPIRATION?
SIGN-UP FOR THE “DOSE OF DURKIN” TODAY!!
If you are not signed-up for the Dose of Durkin, make sure you Sign-up NOW for your weekly “Dose” delivered every Thursday. You will simply get a Quote of Day, a weekly workout challenge, and my MINDSET HACK for the week.
Sign-up today: www.ToddDurkin.com
Get Your IMPACT JOURNAL today at www.ToddDurkin.com https://fitnessquest10.infusionsoft.app/app/orderForms/IMPACT-Journal
It’s not too late to plan – get your God-Sized Dream 2023 planner today:
Join my TD Community for FREE: Simply text me “IMPACT” to (619)304.2216 and you are on your way to receiving exclusive content and even more motivation & inspiration. Sign-up TODAY!
Please keep your questions coming so I can highlight you on the podcast!!
If you have a burning question and want to be featured on the IMPACT show, go to www.todddurkin.com/podcast, fill out the form, and submit your questions!
Don’t forget that if you want more keys to unlock your potential and propel your success, you can order my book GET YOUR MIND RIGHT at www.todddurkin.com/getyourmindright or anywhere books are sold.
Get Your Mind Right now available on AUDIO:
Want more Motivation and Inspiration? Sign up for my newsletter The TD Times that comes out on the 10th of every month full of great content. Sign-up here… www.todddurkin.com
ABOUT Todd Durkin (HOST):
Todd Durkin is one of the world’s leading coaches, trainers, and motivators. It’s no secret why some of the world’s top athletes have trained with him for nearly two decades. He’s a best-selling author, a motivational speaker, and founded the legendary Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, CA. He currently coaches fellow trainers, coaches, and life-transformers in his Todd Durkin Mastermind group. Here, he mentors and shares his 25-years of wisdom in the industry on business, leadership, marketing, training, and personal growth.
Todd was a coach on the NBC & Netflix show “STRONG.” He’s a previous Jack LaLanne Award winner, a 2-time Trainer of the Year. Todd and his wife Melanie head up the Durkin IMPACT Foundation (501-c-3) that has raised over $250,000 since it started in 2013. 100% of all proceeds go back to kids and families in need. https://todddurkin.com/impact-foundation/
Join his fire-breathing dragons’ community and receive regular motivational and inspirational emails. Visit www.ToddDurkin.com and opt-in to receive his value-rich content.
Connect with Todd online in the following places:
You can listen to Todd’s podcast, The IMPACT Show, by going to www.todddurkin.com/podcast.
You can get any of his books by clicking here! (Get Your Mind Right, WOW BOOK, The IMPACT Body Plan, What’s Next?)